I've always had a love affair with office supplies. It's sick, but true. Part of my apprehension about starting a blog was because of it's lack of actual paper. However, here I am. I hope my adventures bring you joy, laughter, and a little glimpse of the world.

For the record, please pronounce this "Blog" and not "Blaaaag".

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Welcome

Today I started a blog. Obviously you already know that because you are reading it now. If you are family, thanks for your support. If you aren’t, I hope you are amused, inspired, and intrigued by the daily life of a 28 year old woman, mother to four children, ages 3,5,7,& 8, with a husband to whom I often refer as “Tigger” (think…whoo-hooo-hooo-oooo, fun all the time).

We are moving to Russia. The sub title of the blog is a Russian proverb but also an intrinsic part of my life.

From here on after, I will refer to my kids as 1, 2, 3, and 4. I can barely remember the names I gave them and for those of you who know them, you will be able to connect the dots. Everyone else will have to determine for themselves the personalities of these little people who change my life daily. Sometimes I am an active participant. Other times, I feel like being sent to prison could be a good time.

Anyway, it's taken me months to get this far, so enjoy what I manage to create.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! I started recently myself. :) It's addictive, especially when you find like minded people to read.

    Good luck on your move. I envy your adventure. You guys will love it, I'm sure.

    Also - nice background choice, same as mine. Haha, I'm too lazy to figure out how to make my own...eventually.

    Meredith
    meredithduck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted you to know yours is the first blog I am following. Got a ROFLOL out of your prison comment. yeah, so true! So very glad you are doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited to hear the news of your recent adventure. We may be going on our own adventure sometime very soon. I am thrilled that you started a blog. Can't wait to hear of the many exciting events that lay ahead for the Goudy's!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete